|Who's Got Game?|
|Season 4, Episode 5|
|Airdate||November 5, 2006|
|Written by||Ethan Banville|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
Mindy Loves Josh
The Great Doheny
Who's Got Game? is the fifth episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on November 5, 2006.
After a debate, Drake and Josh make a bet to see who can score more dates. The bet seems to go smoothly until Drake falls in love with Carly, an employee at a music store. Josh is on a roll with the help of Audrey with scoring dates, but after Carly overhears Drake arguing with Josh about the bet, she becomes angry and breaks up with him. Drake ends up getting her back after Drake brings all the people he's tricked or lied to together and telling them what he did or the truth so that Carly could believe he was honest.
- Guest Star: Brittany Curran as Carly
- Absent: Jonathan Goldstein as Walter Nichols.
- This is the second time Drake and Josh make a bet. The first was in The Bet.
- This is the first time in an episode that Drake only has one date but Josh, on the other hand, has a lot.
- Josh's dates: a blonde girl, a goth girl, an old woman, and a girl who keeps kissing him.
- Carly is the only girl to remain Drake's girlfriend for more than one episode.
- The part about Josh getting blamed for running into the old lady's mailbox when it was actually Drake was mentioned in a previous episode in the introduction.